Sunday, January 26, 2020

Go Forward


Exodus 14:15 

"And the Lord said to Moses,
 “Why do you cry to Me? 
Tell the children of Israel to go forward."

Sermon notes.....

1 - Going forward necessitates a high model or pattern...  
"I wish I could pray like John", 
"I wish I could sing like____________"(you fill in the blank), 
"I wish I could speak like Paul,"
or "I had consecration of __________" 

Jesus is OUR Pattern!


2 -  Going forward does not happen without conflict.  There will be struggles!
3 -  Going forward means forsaking the old life!
4 -  Going forward requires action.  You must be constantly employed.
5 -  Going forward requires help......  PRAYER being the most important!
6 -  Going forward requires study.  Knowledge is power!
7 -  Going forward requires FAITH.
8 -  Going forward requires DETERMINATION.
9 -  Going forward requires HOPE.
                                                           
10 - Going forward requires EXPECTANCY.
11 - Going forward requires GUIDANCE.  Guidance and power from the Holy Spirit.
                                                                

No comments: